It has been 1 year since I have been able to work from home. Most of the time I absolutely love it, but there have been a few times that I wish I went into the office. Working from home has been a learning process and I still feel like I am trying to get the hang of it. I also feel like I am still finding out what works for me. This work from home gift guide is a combination of things that I have, things that I want, and from talking with others who work from home.
- Ice Roller – staring at a computer all day can be exhausting. I love my ice roller because it’s a great pick me up in the middle of the day.
- Blue Light Glasses – Amazon has amazing options that come in a variety of different colors. The 3 pack that I have is clear, black, and shell. I can’t go a day without wearing my glasses.
- Fuzzy Slippers – When I started working from home, one of the “rules” was I had to wear shoes. Some days I wear my fuzzy shoes and other times I wear running shoes.
- Tumbler – I have at least 2 cups on my desk all the time. I like options. I know coffee cups are a great gift idea as well. I don’t drink coffee but all my friends who do are always asking for more coffee cups.
- Coaster – I didn’t think about this until I started working from home and having all my drinks out. It’s actually on my list this year because I want coaster specific for my office.
- Candles – I love burning candles during the day. It is a total mood charger for me. I talk to a lot of people during the day and sometimes they aren’t so nice so having a calming or relaxing candle is nice to have lit.
- Desk Calendar – This is a great stocking stuffer for anyone. There are so many options and themes for a daily desk calendar that you’ll find something for them. I have given this before to someone that’s a huge Chicago Bears fan and each day was a different stat or important date to the Bears. They absolutely LOVED it and would message me throughout the year with stuff it said.
For the Desk
- Standing Desk Riser – I had one while I was training and in the office and was OBSESSED. It took a while for me to get one working from home, but since then I have been standing more.
- Laptop Holder – This is great to get the laptop off the table and bring the laptop more to eye level which helps the neck and back. My personal desk has a portable table I can move around and I love it. I didn’t think I would use and thought about throwing it away but I’m glad I didn’t.
- Floor Cycle – I have one of these but I don’t use as often as I want.
- Pens – I know this sounds silly but hear me out. I love getting pens and writing with different colors because black and blue ink can get boring. Also I love pens with the fun attachments or sayings.
- Organizer – I love having everything in one spot that is easy to grab. There are a variety of different types of organizers depending on the space.
- Desk Chair Cushion – These are great if work provided the chair or the chair isn’t comfortable. The cushion will extra support and transform their view on the home office.
- Wireless Charger – there are never enough space for all the cords. Wireless charger can be put anywhere to always have your phone charged.
- Cable Organizer – I have so many cords at my desk. I am trying to get as wireless as I can so I don’t have to deal with the cords.
- Phone Speakers – If your friend or family members likes to listen to music, podcasts or radio while working this would be a cute accessory to add.
- Blue Light Screen Protector – I have this on my list this year. I really hope I get it because I am always staring at a screen.
- Ergonomic Mouse – I don’t have one but a lot of people I know swear by these. I have my wireless mouse and it’s just fine.
- External Hard Drive – I got one a few years ago for all my pictures and I love it. I can move pictures that I don’t necessary use or need to see everyday on to the hard drive. It nice because I know that all my photos are in one spot.
- Printer – I don’t know how I would feel if I received a printer as gift, but I don’t think I would hate it. I don’t really need a printer for my jobs but if someone did it would be a something that they wouldn’t necessarily buy for themselves.
I have also included this work from home gift guide list in my amazon store. It has all the items listed here and others. If you need help or any recommendations, feel free to message me on social media. I love helping people find gifts, because gift giving is my love language.