We all have that one friend who likes to stay at home. This is a list of items this homebody uses on a daily basis and would love to receive.
- Fuzzy Socks – I am obsessed with fuzzy socks and I have no idea why. Fuzzy socks are great for picking up the house or snuggling in and watching tv.
- Throw Blanket – You can never have too many blankets. I have a plush blanket I got from Costco last year and everyone loves to snuggle with it.
- Cleansing Balm – I absolutely love the cleansing balm from good molecules. It’s so smooth and creamy and my face feels clean.
- Pillow – You can’t have a blanket and not a pillow. I love these knotted pillows because they are multi-functional. You can lay with it, fidget with it, or hold it. Mine is weighted but you can get it without.
- Succulent – A plant you can’t kill. I had a small cactus growing up and I would forget to water it all the time. It never died. Plants are fun but functional decor. (Not only am I homebody I’m minimalist.)
- Weighted Eye Mask – Everyone needs one of these. They are so relaxing. I get the best sleep when I wear mine.
- Lotion – Who doesn’t want soft skin? Lotion is a gift that you can’t go wrong with because every girl loves it.
- Books – Depends on the person you are shopping for but a homebody can give pass up on any good books.
- Sound Machine – I love having background noise when I am home. Lately, I have been annoyed with the tv sounds so I have been using the Balance app for background noise. It’s relaxing and it doesn’t feel so quiet. Also, I get more done when I use the app over the tv.
- Candles – Everyone loves candles. There are so many places to get candles too. Here in Peoria we have a place that you can go and make your own candle.
- Pretty Mug – I don’t drink coffee but I’m kinda wanting a mug though for hot chocolate. Any person who is always at home would love their own mug that they can always use.
- Robe – This is on my wish list. I want a soft and plush white robe. I have never had a robe before but when I do spa days or stay at hotels they usually have one and it feels so good.
- Clothes – This can be a tough one if you don’t know their size. Gift cards are always a good option too. One of my favorite joggers are the boyfriend joggers from Zyia. Plus they have so many different colors. Plus they have boyfriend hoodies to match. Anything slightly oversized is perfect for a night on the couch watching a movie or reading a good book.
- Reusable Face Masks – I recently got the Pacifica Face Masks and I absolutely love them. They have them for your forehead, under eye, and laugh lines.
- Bath Salts/Shower Steamers/Bath Bombs – I use all of them and absolutely love them equally. It just depends on the mood and how much time I have.
- Journal & Pens – I love to write and journal out my day or things that I am feeling. Journalling is therupatic for me and has helped with my mental health as well. If they don’t journal, you can also get coloring books and crayons/colored pencils. There are several books that you give you prompts to write.
You can find everything on this on in my storefront. I put a variety of different items in there for the homebody in your life.