I did a post a while back of things I am doing less of. Things that I don’t want to, but now I want to do something of things that I want to do more of. There is so much that I want to do more of because lately I feel like I have been settling or just getting back. I don’t want to live like that.
- Steady Skin Care Routine – I feel so good when I wash my face and do my skin care routine.
- Meditate – I use the Balance app. It’s my favorite meditation app because it teaches you then gives you space to apply what you learn.
- Road Trips – I have so many trips I would like to do. Now I’m struggling on how soon do I start planning these trips.
- Making Big Moves – I feel like I have lived small for a while. I’m reaching for the things that I have wanting.
- Making Myself A Priority – I am learning to speak my mind and what I want. There are a lot of things that I have wanted to say or do but I didn’t to be the bigger person or not rock the boat. I’m kinda over that. I can have my feelings and thoughts that you may not agree with but you can still respect it.
- Being in the Moment – I never realized how much I was on my phone until I was having out with some friends. I was grabbing it all the time for no reason. I’m slowly working on limiting how much I reach for my phone. I want to be more in the moment and where my feet are. Not thinking about the future or my past.
- Move My Body – I have felt uncomfortable in my body for a long time. I am committed to moving my body at least 30 minutes everyday. I have gone back and forth on if I want to run a half marathon this year. I have wanted to do the I35 Challenge for a long time, and now that I live close enough it’s a possibility.
- Write – I love writing. I want to do more of it. I have always loved to write – especially journalling. I love writing out my thoughts and getting them out of my head. I think the more I journal and the less I am anxious. The less I can overthink things because I’m getting the thought out. I have always journaled but I haven’t lately. Mostly because I go back and forth between digital and paper every other day.
- Forgive – Just because I am choosing to forgive doesn’t mean I will forget or continue in a relationship with you. I am choosing to forgive for myself. For my mental wellbeing. I love the quote from Tupac, “Just because we aren’t friends anymore doesn’t mean I want you to fail. I just don’t want you to sit at my table.”
- Read – In the past, I had a goal to read 10 pages of 3 different types of books. Professional which would help me grow as a business owner, Personal which would allow me to calm my mind, and educational which would help me grow as a personal trainer. It got to be way too much for me, and I felt so overwhelmed. Now, I am focusing on just professional and personal.
- Detox – I am detoxing on where I am getting information from. I love information and learning, but I have left learning be a crutch to not reaching my goals. I am now only taking information from one source in each area. Anything personal development is coming from Brendon Burchard and his Growth Day app.
I want to start doing more things that make a better person. I want to be in the moment with those who lift me up and challenge me to be a better person. I want to surround myself with positive people who want to grow and change. I already consider myself a pretty self aware person, but I think I can still improve. I want to improve for myself. I want to stop settling and stop feeling like I am treading water.